Bastard!
I posted on: Monday, July 10, 200611:46 pm
Hey peeps! Today was ok... Nothin much happened.. Had a good laugh though seeing the sec 1s doin wushu... hahas... Ok, Help Ronn planned the duties straight after skool(Opps! should have said it!)Well Nvm!... Planned till 3, then Benedict and I rushed down to the AVA room for meeting...During meeting,We discussed abt lots of things... Then that Mr Quek started to talk cock again! WAH! he use the word BASTARD like his father's place like that! "Who that bastard? who break the door? The guy really Bastard! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" hahaha... After meeting, toked to the sec 2s... Then went home...I really hate it when Juniors talk bad about their seniors behind their back... HELLO! the sec 4s give u guys seniors for a reason! They are there to guide u and not for you to backstab them... Aiya... How are we going to confirm you guys like that?And to the seniors! Plz guide ur junior well? They are not ur dogs! How does it feel being treated like one? And dun complain abt them not listening to u! REMEMBER! RESPECT IS TO BE EARNED NOT ASKED!!!!!!!! WAH! I damn pissed man!Not even a month and I can sense the troubles ahead for the new ex co. Well, We muz work together... And CRYSTAL!!! DUN BRING THE YEARBOOK!!