you can do it!
I posted on: Saturday, April 08, 20069:23 pm
Hey there, sorry for not updating for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.... coz i am busy revising for tests and my dad has been hogging the internet... hahahasOk, today woke up at 9 then went to bathe and stuff... Met Gabriel at ToaPayoh at 11.30... We ate lunch at LJS... Thhen we went to Orchard to walk ard... After that took bus back to ToaPayoh... -_-" hahahas... Then we walked ard some more... At 3... I left for drumming lessons..The drumming lessons are sooooo coool! I managed to understand hw to play the drums... cooll... soon i will be playing...yayy! After drumming lessons, Met Hongyap at CityHall MRT station... We walked and chatted ard raffles place then went home at 7.30....Hmm... well... I juz wanna say tis... Where have all my frends go???????? Not as in physically... but the way they are now... I mean I miss the old them where we use to joke and play... But now I dun even noe who are they? aiya....Juz found out abt my senior's sickness... Quite sad man... Why muz it happen to him??...And also... I juz hope my series of nightmares will end soon....