Hope the miracle happens....
I posted on: Friday, March 03, 20068:10 pm
Hey guys! well... today was kinda shocking for me.... I'll tell ya in juz a bit... Things that happened this week....-THURSDAY:When up on stage to get my SL badge... And I am in the committee yayy!(but it wasnt easy...)Hmm.... thats all i can remember... hahahas sorri...Today I played netball wif daph, yenhui, regina, kaiguan, evan and sheikh.... Then I checked my phone... My frend smsed me... But I didnt understand his message.... Then he called me and told me that he has cancer.... He told me that the doctor said that he may leave us ard 8 december... But the results will be out in 2-3 weeks time.... He asked me to tell a few other ppl.... And I cried becoz he is one of my best frends.....But he told us that the doctor said a MIRACLE can happen.. But the chance is juz 2%.. I hope he makes it... And for now I will do my best to make him happy.... May god give him the strength... I cant wait for tuesday... I'll be goin to the parliament hse....22 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S: DUN ASK ME WHO HE IS.... I PROMISED HIM....