HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!
I posted on: Saturday, March 25, 200611:10 pm
Hey all!!!!!!!! Today was quite normal.... I woke up at 7.30, by SMSes tat kept on coming in to wish me a happy birthday! hahahas... Thank you to all of wish me happy birthday... U guys really brighten up my day....Ok, I changed and everythin than went to Macs wif my family for breakfast and then went to skool.... Reached skool, attend the personality test talk... I found out that My mum and I are quite similar..hahahas... Then I went to Toapayoh Central for lunch wif Gabriel and his mom... We ate Pizza Hut then Gab and I went to the arcade... After that they send me home... Thx for the meal and ride auntie...I rested at home frm 2 to 5 then went out again wif my cousin... At around 7, my mom, and 2 sisters came and the 5 of us went to Sakae Sushi for dinner... After that we went to Borders to browse through some books than we went home to cut cake! hahahas....Ok, today was some how a memorable day, Becoz of the SMSes I received frm frends and the amount of presents I received... I really wanna thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday and giving me presents....

ME! eating an Ice Ball! hahahas... Looks like I am kissing it than eating it... lol
My Birthday Cake!!!! FILLED WIF CHOCOLATE GOODNESS! :))