BORING!
I posted on: Friday, March 17, 200610:15 pm
Hey there! today is really boring for me! I woke up at 10 then slack at home till 2... I was bored at home so I decided to go to skool and play soccer... Then went home at 4...Ok... during this week, I reflected on myself quite often... And juz to realise something... No matter what happens, you muz always look on the bright side of life... Thx to weiting for this phrase... Becoz during the camp I was worried abt my junior... But thx to Mark,Benjamin and Weiting, I really have to let it be becoz I did wat I can as a senior...Secondly, I really have to continue to work hard becoz if I start to slack my future would be ruin... So the cheerful qaiser will be back!I cant believe I am turning 15 soon... It seems like yesterday that I juz came into Whitley.. 8 MORE DAYS!!P.S:Thx for being there for me Weiting Jiejie! Really appreciate it.. :)