Ahhh!!!!!
I posted on: Thursday, March 16, 20069:14 pm
Hey all.... sorri for not updating... It is either I was busy or my sis was hogging the computer....Ok, I juz came back frm a camp yesterday... Lets start on sunday night... Jeremy,Danial,Putra,YongWang and I went night cycling... It was kinda scary... First all of us met then we cycled to East Coast.... We stayed there for a while then we went to Marina... On the way there we met a dead end when we followed the east coast park route... So we decided to go to the road which lead to the highway.... On the way out... We were chased by dogs!!! they nearly got putra.... But luckiley we were saved by a car who honked its horn...Then frm Marina we went to orchard then back to my place where we played Xbox,took a shower and slept....Then we woke up at 6 and went to school for prefects' camp... it was ok overall... But somehow something spoiled my mood... then I went home and slept....Then today... juz do homework...Congrats to Sarah my junior for FINALLY BEING CONFIRM!!!! 9 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!