98.7FM.....
I posted on: Tuesday, February 21, 20069:41 pm
Hey there! Today is one of the most memorable days of my life!Well... I woke up at 6 then prepared everythin... I walked to Braddell MRT station.. I walked pass skool.. And saw everyone looking stress coz of the maths common test! hahahas...Then I went to Braddell Mrt to meet Val frm Radioheatwave...We took a cab to mediacorp... Then we sat at the lobby talking while waiting for Mr Yoka(the lecturer in charge of the whole competition)... After 10 mins, Mr Yoka came, then we went to the counter to collect our passes... Went we went in.. I was completely star-struck! I saw lots of celebrities! such as The Flying Ducthman,Glenn Ong,Vernetta Lopez etc.... We made our way up to the 98.7FM room and it was COOL!!! it is DAMN mordern and Hip!...Val and I shook hands with Vernon A and Justin Ung then they talked and played songs... While they were talking I received A LOT of SMSES! Thx guys!.... Then At 9.25! We chatted on air... I was nervous becoz I didnt noe wat questions they are goin to ask...And when I started to talked abt Mr Ong, Vernon started calling him botak,egghead,sun reflector and baldy! hahahas.... After the whole thing I asked them to sign on a few papers then we left...Val and Mr Yoka left as I waited for my cousin... I waited ard 5 mins then she came... We went back to my cousin's hse then we joined my uncle and auntie for breakfast!...We went to Adam road food centre... After breakfast, I went home... I reached home at ard... 12.45... Then I went to skool to revise maths then came home!I have learned a few things today....1)Mr Ong has a few other nicknames....2)I have awesome frends!3)And It pays to win a competition coz u will get to skip skool! hahasTHOSE WHO TUNED IN THIS MORNING, THX A LOT GUYS! I OWE U GUYS! :)