Zzzzz
I posted on: Sunday, January 08, 200612:38 am
Hey there, sorri for not blogging for a while... I had to adapt to the sec 3 life! DAMN it is soooooooo stressing!.... BTW, the camp was a success, even though I screwed up the cca orientation... I am really sorry abt the cca orientation... If u are not happy abt the camp, Plz feel free to look for me and scold me.... i deserve it....Today, was the Wannabe DJ Idol competition, I met Gabriel,Xavier and Adam at Orchard mrt station... Then Gab,Adam and I went to taka 1t becoz xavier waitin for manda... After eatin at KFC, I went to report to the organisers... Then juz waited nervously while some friends comforted me... But SHE did not come... :(Then, It was my turn...When I got on stage, everyone was screaming for me!... It was a nice feeling.... I was nervous but managed to pull through.... When it was break time, everyone said I was gr8! And I was shocked!!!!...... I took some photos... Then the 15 Finalists went on stage... And Amanda Yee and I made it... but amanda lye didnt.... Hope she is ok....After tat, I met hy,weiting,fio,feli,dan,hy,weixin,jasz and many more.... We talked then the guys tossed amanda and I... hahahas thx guys! Then we went to Seoul Garden to makan... I had a very fun time!!! I joked wif Evan,Krishna,Danial and Small sheikh! We are called the Power Rangers!!! hahahas.... Then we took MRT back home.... hahahas...I would like to say a very big THANK YOU!! to all of the people who came down to support the 2 amandas and I... And also MR ONG! for believing in us and spending $30 on us....BTW, amanda Yee and I will be performin on 4th feb for the finals.... :)