Why am I sooo misunderstood?
I posted on: Wednesday, January 25, 200610:20 pm
Hey guys, somethin happened today but I dun wanna talk about it... I just had an E Maths test 2dae... Quite good have confident that I will get 23/25 for maths the most...Why am I misunderstood? Juz because I dun talk to someone, She/He will tink that I am givin them the cold shoulders... And when I dun respond if u are callin me, it means I am really concentrating on my work... I MEAN WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE BLAME?... All I am trying to do is not irritate u... And juz now my so called "frends" NEVER gave me the chance to explain myself! I felt like CRAP!!!!!!!! Becoz no one cares to listen to my side of my story!!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT! P.S: I think that the Prefects' Room is cursed... Because I will always get scolding when I step into the room.... Like when Shankar and Wilfred was shouting with each other I got scolding... Aiya....10 DAYS TO WANNABE DJ!