To make things clear...
I posted on: Sunday, January 29, 20062:12 am
Juz to make things clear for you...(you shld noe who you are)The reason why I am a bit pissed off is that when I went to the prefects' room last wednesday to grab my bag., I got scolded by 2 ppl becoz they said I made you cry and got blamed without my askin what happened or explaining things... But I really dunno wat I did. And till this day, I got blame for making you cry and I still dunno what I did... I heard that I was one of your problems so from that day I didnt wan to talk to you because I was ur stress.. And to last fridae, sorri I didnt mean to juz leave and ignore you, because I was tired and was late 2 visit my deceased grandfather in the temple but in the end didnt becoz of something...If you were my friend, you shldnt have jumped into conclusion sayin that I was giving you the cold shoulders and btw the post on 25th january wasnt abt you, it was someone else... So plz next time dun tink it was you and ask me first becoz I was dissapointed when you thought I was sayin abt u... I dunno how long this thing can last but I need to noe wat is happening... Coz tis is affecting my life... And I hope you are happy with him.. Good luck for the future.6 days to wannabe and less than 2 months to go.....