Everything starts from a small thing..
I posted on: Friday, January 27, 20069:56 pm
We live in a very complicated world.... Racism, Pollution, Riots,etc.... And the most basic thing is that everything starts from a small thing....A tree starts from a seed , A man started as a boy , A house started from brick.... Since young, we learned about mistakes, wat is right and wrong and we have to deal with painful experiences.... So what I am trying to say is that it is NEVER too late to learn from your mistakes..Friendship is a strange word... Not many people know what it is... Some would say that one person friend another person.. But Frienship means trust,being there for each other, Listening to each other and understanding each other... Today, was ok... MCed the concert then I went home to grab my soccer boots, then ate lunch... After that went for soccer training...P.S:HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND GONG XI FA CAI!!8 MORE DAYS TO WANNABE DJ!!!