......
I posted on: Monday, January 23, 20066:59 pm
Hey there, sorry for not updating becoz I have been busy wif skool work and I will try my very best to update my blog ASAP!!! :)Ok, I really have to talk abt last saturday! I made alot of friends and I made my signature tune and my commercial thx to Nurul from Radioheatwave....Today was an ok day... U noe the usual.... Study study study!... But today I saw some real colours comin out... I saw who are my friends and who are not...Do u like it when ppl treat u as the backup friend?? Let me tell you there is this grp of frends who would onli talk to me if their "gang" is not there... While I feel used.... aiya....And when I heard tat some of the SLs insulted the Prefects' last saturday... I was really dissapointed becoz those ppl who said those words were the ppl I worked wif durin the camp....Why muz this things happen?2 months and 2 days more... to anyone who cares.....