AIYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
I posted on: Monday, January 09, 200611:05 pm
Hey there, I will blog abt today ok? Alrite!, reached skool at 6.30 then go prefect meeting... After tat stayed in class..... And juz as expected! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MRS LYE WAS TALKING ABOUT FOR MATHS!!!hahas.... After skool... I went to prefects' room wif val to put our bags then val,dinesh,shankar,jolynn,walter,feli and I went to KFC!!!We were wrecking havoc in KFC by makin lots of noise! hahahas... Then went back to skool and went back wif adam,dan,nabil and jingjie...Then at 7.45, I went down for prayers then went home....And before I finish this post up, I will tell you the things I have learnt today! :)1)When u come back frm a camp, do ALL the homework ASAP!!!!2)When ppl are givin u a hard time, juz put ur chin up high and smile! :)3)How some ppl laugh... like felicia and dinesh....And here is me wishing all a SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI! for the muslims plz take tis occasion to vist ur loves one and for the non-muslims have fun wif a day off!! hahas :)