Zzzzzz....
I posted on: Thursday, December 22, 20058:05 pm
Hey there,today I woke up at 8... Then I bathed and met danial under my block.. Then the both of us went to the coffeeshop near my hse for breakfast...After that, We walked to skool... When we reached skool, We looked for Mr Ong abt the rap club that a few of us want to start nxt yr... After that I stayed in the broadcasting room till 12 then left for Bishan...I met fio,manda,hy,wil,quanhao,feli and xavv... Then all of us went to Orchard... We walked ard orchard and took neoprints till 3.... Then we went to Sakae Sushi... We were there frm 3-5.30. hahahahas... we made sakae sushi bankrupt coz we kept eatin and eatin during the buffet! hahahas.... Then after that we went to Takashimaya and met Janice then we alked ard a bit longer then we went home!!!Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA!! hahahas.....