sorry......
I posted on: Saturday, December 17, 20056:25 pm
Hey there, sorry for not updating for a while because my body has been aching quite badly...OUCH!!!Alrite, Today I woke up at 7 then I took a bathe and left my hse at 8.15... I took a bus to Ngee Ann Poly for the Wannabe DJ Idol 2005... Actually I didnt want to go,but Mr Ong had high hopes for me that I decided to go...I reached there at around 8.40, then Amnada Lye came at 8.45. We chatted until Amanda Yee and the 3 juniors came...When they came, there was this person who brought us in.... And I learnt that HITLER HAD ONLY ONE BALL!!! hahahahas.... I noe damn sick but 1 poly student told us.... Ok, then we register and waited for my turn.... When it was my turn, It was hell!!! they ask alot of question and I rapped for them....After that, The 2 amandas and I left Ngee Ann... Amanda Yee left 1st becoz she had to work, then me and amanda lye took 154 home... When I reached home I slept till 1 then My family and I went out for lunch at this teahouse in chinatown...After lunch, we "walked around" then we went home.... hahahas... Aiya.... holidaes wan to finish liao... soo fast!!! :( well, I hope u guys will tag at my board! :)