*Phew*
I posted on: Monday, December 05, 200510:56 pm
Hey there... Today nothin much...I was suppose to meet Adam and Nabil at 9, but me and Adam woke up at 9.... So we decided to meet at 11... I left the hse at 11 and met them at Yio Chu Kang mrt station at 11.20...We walk to the Grassroot CC but they dun sell towels becoz Adam didnt bring towel... So we decided to workout at bishan...We took 13 there.... Then we worked out till 2... After that, we wen to J8 for lunch and walked around after that... Adam and Nabil went home and I jogged home from J8....When I reached home... I had my afternoon nap...Zzzzzzzz..... Then.... thats all lor... hahahas.... :)Alrite... Last post's answer is HAPPINESS... and the number represents the number of the alphabet... E.g 1=A 2=B 3=C..... And Fiona got it rite!!!! The reason why I chose happiness is because, This emotion is an essential to have.... If you could see in some of our frends who r depressed, It is very hard to do things... But when u are happy, all ur problems are gone... So remember, when u are sad, juz close ur eyes and think of a happy/funny moment... :)This post's question is... Name me Ronn Weasley's(from harry potter) elder brother name...:)