hi.....
I posted on: Friday, December 02, 20053:10 pm
Hey there..... Well... juz as expected... I got into e3... I dunno if i should be happy or sad... Anyways.. Yesterday nothin much happened...Went to skool... see results... went swimming at jurong then went home.....Today... hmm.... Woke up at 11....Then bathed..After that went to KOK brothers uniform to buy my long pants! :) yayy!!!! After that ate at Banquet, then went home... aiya.... y is my life so boring??I have gr8 frends around me.... but sometimes I just feel that I dun fit in well... Guys, If I cant go out wif u please understand why.... But I am very happy that they are there whenever I need them...It is impossible to name all of them like Ahmad,Daphne,Melina,Badri... But I would like to thank all of you for being there when I needed you guys the most... :) Here are some pictures of my frends....
Hahahas.... This photo was taken at xavier's hse...From left:Felicia,Fiona,Amanda,Val,Wilfred,Jeremy Ho,Kelvin,JunXuan...and me....
This was taken at geylang serai,the night before probation camp...Danial and Jeremy mark....
This post's question is... What walks on 4 legs in the morning,2 legs in the afternoon and 3 legs at night.... :)