Chestnutsssss..........
I posted on: Monday, December 05, 200512:25 am
Hey there, Today I woke up at 8.30.... I am suppose to meet Danial at 7 but then I was too tired, so met him at 9 instead..... After we met, we cycled to Macs for breakfast... After that, we cycled the Kallang Park Connector... Then we walked around J8 and played the arcade...At around 12, I went home.... I lazed around till 7, then I went to Raffles Hotel to watch Chestnuts wif Elsa,janice,gordon,badri,austin,moses and zhihua... It was SOOOO FUNNY!!! hahahas!!! IT IS A MUST WATCH!!! Then after the show,Jonathan,Charmaine,Uncle Tony,Elsa and I went to Macs for supper... Then Elsa and I took 57 home....Ok, the answer to the last post's question is... Human... Morning represents the early part of our life where we were toddlers and had to walk on 4 legs, Afternoon represents the middle part of our lifes and we walk on 2 legs and the Night represents the late part of our life where we get old and need a stick for support..... This post's question is.... Try and crack this code...What is the word and how is it formed?8 1 16 16 9 14 5 19 19