<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
hi....
I posted on: Tuesday, November 29, 200512:47 pm

Hi there.... Let's start by yesterday... I woke up at 12+ then I bathed and took lunch.. At around 1+, I called danial to see if he wanna go cycling... Then we met at 1.30 under his block... Danial had to repair his pedal so we went to Braddell... On the way there, Jeremy called us, tellin us tat he wanted to join us...

After repairing Danial's bike, I smsed Fiona if she wanted to join us but in the end she cant.... After a while Jeremy came and we went back to my house to grab my bike... Then we cycled to the new skool and juz explore... and FYI THE PREFECT'S ROOM IS IN THE LOWER SECONDARY BUILDING!!!!! it means tat we have to walk quite a bit to the prefects' room....

Then we ate at macs for a while.... After tat we went to a street soccer court in Toa Payoh... We played till 5.30, then we hang out at the arcade for a while... Then we alll went home...

Today, I tink I am goin cycling wif danial but dunno go where...hahahahas! will update later... i hope...

Ok, answer for last post's question... Well, actually there is no answer for tis... it is an own opinion.. For me, I would bring the book.... Because there might be nothin in the wallet and the maney can be onli 5 cents.... But Fiona made a point... She would bring her passport because no passport cannot enter other country... *Bravo* .... Sorri ar... ran out of questions! hahahas... I will post another one up asap! hahahas.... Have a nice day! :)


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART