<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
hi...
I posted on: Thursday, October 27, 20059:58 pm

Hi everyone... sorri for not updating because my sis was using the com....

Aiya..... 2 years has past without me realising it.... It seems like yesterday that I was in my new skool uniform and was blur during the first day of skool and almost everyone In the Normal Acadamic Stream hated me... for e.g Danial....

But after a few months past, I was a prefect and the monitor of my sec 1 class and I got to noe more ppl and was quite happy with Whitley and had lots of good friends....And that is where I got to noe Hong Yap my senior and Ronn my partner... Hong Yap was strict but helpful and understanding...

After the final year, I was shocked that I had first in level and was gettin an Edusave Scholarship....

During Sec 2 life.... I saw a lot of ppl change... From gd to bad and the other way round...And this year was special because it was the school's 40th B'dae, so I was involved in the musical... I am goin to miss the times with the cast and would like to wish Levin,Odelia and Benjamin gd luck for the furture....Also it is where i got confirmed as a prefect... One of the most happiest day of my life... I also got into my first relationship... Which was gd yet bad in a way because my gf broke up wif me wif a bad reason... And I also saw Hong Yap change into a better person... As in he is more patient and less hot tempered... Oh ya!!! Hw can I forget!!! My first hand in being a senior.... That is where I got Sarah and Tracey as my juniors... And that was the time where I noe hw Hong Yap felt when I was a junior... sorri Hong Yap...

And the biggest decision in my life.... the transfer to express.... It was gr8!!! everyone treated me well at times especially the girls... And I got to noe Amanda,Fiona,Jiawen and Harlene better... I really want to thank everyone in 2e4 in supporting me in my early stages in the express stream...

Now it is the 2nd last day of skool, and 2morrw all the sec 2's will rejoice as it is the last day the guys will wear short pants and for the girls it will be the last day of wearing the lower sec skirt... I would like to thank everyone who was wif me in the lower sec life and hope we will still be best of frends when we go into the life of the upper sec...

Okokok, the question for today is..... wat is elmo's brother's name????


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART