Hi
I posted on: Sunday, October 09, 200511:58 am
Hi there!!! Since there is nothin to talk about today, lets tok about yesterday!!!!Alrite.... Yesterday I woke up about 11... then I got prepared to meet Mr Ong for remedial... I reached the bus stop at about 1 and met Amanda there,then the both of us chatted until Mr Ong arrived... Then Amanda, 1 sec 1 guy and I went to the carpark near Mr Ong's block to wait for Giovannie(a sec 1 guy)....Then We went to St Pats to study... When we reached there, everything was closed and no one was in school.... But when I saw their Prefect's Board where they post up notices.. I saw some of my old frends name... And was quite shocked... Then we studyed till 5... Wah!!!! when Mr Ong was sending us back I had tis terrible headache... I tink is from the studying.....OUCH!!!... Then after he dropped me off, My Family and I went to Toa Payoh Central for dinner... Then My dad, mum and I watch Goal! the movie and it was quite nice..... then we rushed back home to watch the England match and the score was 1-0....well that is all I have to say... maybe later I will blog again... SeE Ya!!! :)Ok, wat is the answer for my last post??? well the answer is YES!!! because even though there is no human who heard the tree fall, there is still the animals of the forest....Alrite, Today's question is.... In a Family gathering, there are 4 mothers and 9 children... How many ppl r there in the gathering??????