<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
scary...yet fun!!!
I posted on: Sunday, September 25, 200510:23 pm

Hi there!!! Today was very very fun!!! Ok first I woke up at 10 then I went to Toa Payoh Central for breakfast with my family...

After that at 3,I went to cycle to Macritchie Reserviour to study with Danial and Adam... At around 4.45, the 3 of us decided to pack up and cycle around... Adam wanted to follow us so I tried to tompang Danial... Unfortunatley, The 2 of us kept falling down.... Hahahas.... Then Adam decided to go home... We begged him to follow us but then he wanted to watch a show on TV so he left...

Then Me and Danial went through Toa Payoh Rise and cycle down a hill to reach our holding school... When we saw the place.... It was quite old and torned up... After that Danial and I went to Macdonalds to have lunch... And while we were talking... Got this weird guy behind me ask us if we were talking about Maple Story... And I said no... Then that guy ask if he can join us... So I didnt wanna be rude and said yes....Then that guy keep talking about wat then all of my sudden HE ASK FOR MY NUMBER!!!... -_- Then i kept quiet... So he gave me his number and I saved it... Then he ask where I lived and I stupidly tell him where I lived... and he wanted to cycle back wif me... Then Danial saved my life when he said wanna go mosque?? And Those words were like heaven and I fortunately said YES!!!!.....After that I fortunately deleted his number!!!!!!!!

After that, The both of us cycled around Toa Payoh... First we cycled to The CHIJ building, Then we went to my hse where I put my bag... Then I send Danial back to the macdonalds... Then on the way there, There was tis 3 assholes who spat at danial.... Luckiley, I asked him to cool down.... Then after that I went home,then went for malay prayers downstairs....Well that is all for today!!!

Hey!!! u asshole... U tink u big shot is it? come into my blog and insult ppl... Tis one is not ur mother's blog hor... So stop coming here if u dun like me... No one is forcing u to come here... And if u got nothin to say then dun say anithin.. Ppl will appreciate it if u keep ur mouth shut!!! Coz it would be heaven if that mouth of urs is shut... Thank you...


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART