Hi
I posted on: Friday, September 30, 20054:58 pm
Hi guys!! Sorri 4 not updating for the past few days coz my dad has been using the com.....Ok, today it was half day so came to skool in PE attire then first period was history.... Miss Chong juz explained the exam format then it was PE!!! Well, today's PE didnt go so well.... First it was ok then we started to fight...Then after PE, we had the mass run!!! but luckiley I dont have to run because I got to help out distributing the drinks and bananas (and no I am not distributing bananas juz because I acted as a monkey in the musical....)After the distribution, I managed to sneaked 1 carton of the drink back...hahahas... After that skool ended.... I went home.... Then I met Danial under his block. After that we went cycling... First, we cycled to skool... When we reached skool,it was like mission impossible... Me and danial was like trying to hide from Mr Quek coz we were in home clothes...We saw Val,Fiona,Xavier,Amanda,JX,Ahmad and Wilfred.Then we went to the bus stop 2gether.... After that we cycled to Toa Payoh.. We went to Phillips to repair my Mp3 Then we cycled to Toa Payoh Central to eat at Macdonalds because I dun wanna bump into that weird guy again... hahahas...After that we cycled around Toa payoh central then we went home....Adam Sndler's"I wanna grow old with you"......I wanna make make you smile,whenever you're sad.Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.Oh, all I wanna do, is grow old with you.I'll get you medicine when your tummyaches, Build you a fire when the furnace breaks.Oh,it could be so nice, growin' old with you.I'll miss you, kiss you,Give you my coat when you are cold, need you, feed you.I'll even let you hold the remote control.So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink,put you to bed when you've had too much to drink.Oh I could be the man who grows old with you. I wanna grow old with you...I wanna tell u hw I feel about you but i dun dare to say it coz I am scared that my heart will break again..... If onli u knew....