hi guys!
I posted on: Saturday, September 03, 20057:48 pm
Hi there, well today i woke up at around 11 then I lazed around at home until 1.00... After that I met Levin and Umar at Novena Square at 1.30 for lunch at LJS... After lunch we waited for Odelia and as usual she was late..... Then the 4 of us took 56 to the National Library in Bras Basah to watch Second Link.... During the bus ride we kept singing Disney songs and kept toking abt Disney cartoons.... I noe lame... Aniwaes once we reached there we met up wif Uncle Tony and Kiat to get into the the theatre... The show lasted till 5.30... I liked the show becoz it was realli open in a sense.... Right after the show we saw Vivianne and her frend... When I asked her abt her frend, she said that he was GAY!! and I was giving her that look... hahas!!! Then after that I went home wif Umar... It was interesting coz he tells me abt his past experiences and gives me veri gd tips!!!..... Well, that is all i have to say nw bye!!! :)